Art & Craft Club: Tap into the World of Colors and Design
The Art and Craft Club aims at promoting creative skills through the following activities and competitions:-
- Card making
- Rangoli Making
- Diya Decoration
- Rakhi Making
- Pot Decoration
- Kite making
- Drawing Competition
- Slogan writing.
Math Club: Develop an Appreciation for the Beauty of Mathematics
The Math Club develops critical thinking and promotes logical reasoning through mathematical problems and activities:
- Creating geometrical and symmetrical designs and patterns
- Tangram activity and mathematics.
- Solving puzzles
- Discovering mathematics around us
Language Club: Entertain, Educate and Enlighten
The Language Club develops communication, writing and drama skills through:
- Story telling and role play
- Creative writing (Poem, story, paragraph, essay)
- Poetry recitation
Science Club: Science is Fun and Challenging
The Science Club creates innovative thinking, scientific aptitude and problem solving. Some of our highlights:
- A visit to an agriculture farm to learn about agricultural practices, machines used and various methods like threshing, winnowing etc.
- Recycling of papers to manage the waste by reducing, reusing and recycling.
- Creating awareness about taking measures against natural calamities.
- Visit to a planetarium
Eco Club: Explore, Enjoy and Protect the Planet
The Eco Club encourages students to maintain harmony between self and environment.
- Celebration of Earth day, Environment Day, Vanmahotsav Week, World Animal Day, World Environment Conservation Day
- Slogan writing: Save our environment
- Maintain an eco garden
- Visit to herbal garden